Sunday, January 20, 2013

Family

  Yeah, I haven't blogged for a few days but I was a tad busy and our internet was not working right so I'm a few days behind. Oh well, no big deal right. Today I am so thankful for my family, they were here this weekend because the church had a baby shower for me and Mom and Lisa wanted to come for the shower. And after the shower we put Lisa and Mom to work, Dad was already busy sanding doors. Since I can't really do that much they offered to help out with whatever we needed to be done. Lisa did the trimming in Peyton's new room while Lamar painted and mom cleaned the bathroom. I know it doesn't sound like much but it was definitely a huge help. Angie was here too and she was working on the baby's blanket, so yes she helped out too, especially since I've been giving her a hard time about getting it done before we have the baby ;) I know my family isn't perfect and yes we've had our issues but I love that they're so willing to come and help out whenever we need it. Mom has offered to come over here one day before we have the baby to clean the house, and this is not going to be a Tanya clean this will be a Mom clean(which is way better then a Tanya clean) and yes, I'm very excited about having a "mom" clean house again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment