Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Hello 2013
Well this is my first post of 2013, it's crazy to think how fast 2012 went by but like I said in my last post I'm so excited to see what 2013 is going to bring. I think I also mentioned in my last post what my New Year's Resolutions/Goals are but I'll say it again. One of them is to be more conscious of things that I'm thankful for or things that make me happy. So I'm shooting for the first 60 days to do this, I know it's not for the entire year but that's ok. If I do more then 60 days great, and if not, well that's ok too ;) Anyway, so here's the first thing I'm thankful for, my little family. First, I am so amazed at the wonderful husband that God has blessed me with. Lamar is so much more then I ever thought I deserved. He's such a great husband and dad and he's stepped up so much to help me out since I've been pregnant. This pregnancy hasn't been as easy as it was with Peyton and Lauren but Lamar has stepped up and made it a bit easier for me.I couldn't ask for a better man to stand by me and I'm so incredibly thankful that God brought us together. Second, I'm so thankful for my 2 beautiful kids and the one on the way. Yes they can drive me crazy but they both have the most tender hearts and spirits and whenever I'm not feeling well or I'm just super tired, they're always asking if there's anything they can do or anything they can get for me. I love how Peyton is just like Lamar, he always has to be doing something and he's always willing to help out whenever we ask him. And Lauren, well she is such a free-spirit and I just love that about her. I always tell people that if she's around 2 or more people then it's a party and you know she's going to have a good time whatever she's doing. I just pray that she stays that way when she grows up. I love the little lady that she's becoming, it does make me a bit sad that I don't have my little girl anymore but at least now I have a great shopping buddy ;) Third, I'm so thankful for "Max" I can't believe we're actually doing this again. Sometimes I think we're a bit crazy for having another baby but I know it will all be ok. I feel like this pregnancy has gone by so fast and I only have 11 weeks left(I'm hoping it'll be more like 9 weeks) I'm just so excited to see who he's going to look like and what his personality is going to be like, I just can't wait to meet the little guy. God has blessed me with my amazing little family and I think Him for them every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment