So I have a funny story to share with you all. Most of you know that I went back on medication because I've really been struggling with anxiety and I don't really sleep that well. So I went to the dr. last week and he perscribed me some anti-anxiety meds and he also perscribed me ambien to help me sleep. He told me that one of the side effects of taking ambien is sleep walking....awesome. Well I was telling C about it and she told me that she's actually heard of people getting in their car and driving off so she told Lamar that he better hide my keys. Ok well thankfully none of those things happened to me last night but apparently I was talking lots of non-sense. I just remember talking a lot and Lamar telling me to just go to sleep, well he told me this morning that I infromed him there was a rhinoceros in the bathroom and he's going to be awhile so Lamar should just go ahead of him. Of course it's no Michael Jordan or buffalo dream(right L) but I still thought it was rather amusing. I will be taking a very small dose from now on, but hey at least I got a good night's sleep :)
On another note, I have to give a big shout out to my awesome hubby. When I told him that I thought I needed to go back on meds. he didn't blink an eye. He just said ok, if that's what you need to do. I'm just so glad that I have such an amazing hubby who supports me no matter what. I'm just glad that he doesn't think I'm crazy and he loves me no matter what I'm going through and he supports with whatever I have to do to get better. So thanks babe, you really are the best. I love you!!!!
Busted out laughing at the rhinoceros comment and then again at the Buffalo comment. bahahaa
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, I'm praying for you. I know all about anxiety and I'm sorry you're struggling. Glad you're reaching out for help. Love ya! Jenn