Friday, September 2, 2011
Another Breakthrough :)
Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything on here, I've just been feeling blah and haven't felt like posting anything lately. Well I had a breakthrough and thought that this is definitely post-worthy. Most of you know that since we've moved I've had issues with staying by myself, I don't know why because before we moved I could stay by myself. It was getting really frustrating for Lamar and I because we've prayed about it and had other people praying for me and nothing, I almost felt like it was getting worse rather then getting better. I actually told Lamar that he just needs to find another job because this whole traveling thing isn't working out for me. So last Sunday Ben was talking about how to live your life more like Jesus and one thing that Jesus never struggled with was fear and worry, of course that hit me like a ton of bricks. Yes I want to live my life like Jesus so I'm sitting there thinking how have I been living my life since we moved? I've been living in nothing but fear and worry. I decided that I'm done with that and I'm completely trusting in God to get through this, you think I would have thought about that before. Anyway, Lamar left early Wednesday morning and thankfully my day was somewhat busy, it helped keep my mind off that fact that I do have to stay by myself. With lots and lots of prayer that day I was able to do it, I stayed by myself and I was able to get a good night's rest too(normally I would be up all night) I know this might not seem like a big deal to some of you but it was and is definitely a huge deal to me to be able to do this. I know it's a huge relief for Lamar and I too. So thanks again for all your prayers, I know I couldn't have done it without them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment