Monday, December 31, 2012
Last Post of 2012
Well, this is my last post of 2012. I can't believe that this year is already over, it seems like we were just saying goodbye to 2011. This past year has definitely had it's ups and downs and I do have to say that I'm ready for 2013. So everyone usually has a word that they want to apply to their life for that whole year, mine was Joy. And yeah, it didn't go exactly like I wanted it too. It was just an emotional year for me and I feel like I didn't apply it like I wanted too. So this year I have decided to do something a little different, I'm going to take a picture of something everyday that makes me happy or thankful. I'm going to shoot for 60 days so we'll see how that goes ;) Who knows, maybe I'll end up doing it everyday for an entire year. I do have some goals for this year too, I want to grow in my relationship with God, I want to be a better wife/mother, I want mine and Lamar's relationship to grow stronger, I definitely want to blog more too, and I'm sure that I'll add a few more goals here and there. I'm just excited to see what God has in store for me this year, I know there will be lots of changes, especially with a baby coming in March. I'm just excited for the new year and what it's going to bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment