Monday, June 6, 2011

It's summer time :)

    Well today was one of those days that you either had to be at the pool or playing in the sprinkler, it was around 90 today so yeah, it was hot. I'm definitely not complaining though because I will take this weather over cold weather any day. We did break out a small inflatable pool for the kids and they had so much fun. I honestly didn't think that they would play in it that much but they played in it for about 3 hours, and poor Peyton got a bit of a sunburn, at least they had a good time and they were nice and worn out too :) I was going to take them to the pool here in Morton but I found out that the kids are not allowed to use floaties, they have to use coast guard approved life jackets, yes I'm serious. I don't even know where to buy the coast guard approved life jackets, I know that you can buy life jackets at Wal-Mart but are they the right ones? Plus, we don't have a ton of extra money to spend on life jackets right now, so the inflatable pool in the backyard it is. I'm just glad that the kids had fun, I'm thinking that this pool will get a lot of use this summer.

1 comment:

  1. The life jacket thing blows my mind. Guess we won't be going there. We need to find a friend with a pool. Lol.

    ReplyDelete