Thursday, June 9, 2011

Meeting new people

   Tonight Peyton had a tball game and Shalome said that she would meet us there because she's knows a bunch of the people on the team that Peyton was playing that way I could meet some of them. I'm so glad that she met us there, I got to meet her cousin and a really good friend of hers and they seemed so so nice. They seemed like people that I would actually want to hang out with. As cheesy as this is going to sound and yes I'm going to say it anyway, it just gave me hope that I will actually make friends here, super cheesy I know but it's true. I know that I'll make friends but sometimes it's really hard if you don't have someone there to introduce you to their friends, know what I mean? Anyway, I'm just so glad that I was able to meet some new people and hopefully we can develop friendships through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment