Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Getting Adjusted
So it's day 4 since we've moved and everyone seems to be adjusting just fine, and yes that includes me. It seems so weird because I'm not as emotional as I thought I would be. Yeah Sunday and Monday was really hard but other then that it hasn't been to hard for me, of course now that I say that I'll probably get slapped in the face with a flood of emotions. I also realized that I think I'm ok being by myself, now of course I miss my friends and I can't wait to make new ones but I really do feel ok being here by myself.....we'll see what I say next week about being by myself ;) Gosh I sound like I'm bi-polar. I've also realized to depend on Lamar a lot more, not sure if how he feels about that....haha j/k Right now I don't really have anyone else to go to but Lamar and I think it's a good thing, of course I don't want to be that weird couple that we never hang out with other people and we're always together....etc I just like the fact that we've gotten a lot closer :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that's really cool. You will start having to rely more on God too. When I moved away from all my friends I realized that sometimes I went to them more than I turned to God for stuff. (support) And I wasn't married at the time or I'd leaned on my husband more too, but I'm really glad that it's bringing you guys closer. God's so cool like that. I bet Lamar doesn't mind either ;)
ReplyDelete