Sunday, March 27, 2011
Saying Goodbye
Well we are all alone, just Lamar, myself, and the kids and I'm not going to lie, it's really hard right now. I was doing so good and then Angie left and I realized none of our friends and family is with us anymore :( I really want to be strong but right now, I just can't I feel like I just have to let it all out. This is the most difficult thing I've ever done, I've never lived away from my friends and family and yes it's going to take some getting used to. I know I'll get used to it but it's going to take some time. I did have a little surprise this afternoon, Drew, Heather, and Heidi stopped in, I was so excited to see them. They brought us some wine so of course we had to have a little toast to the new house :) So that was the high-light of my day. So I'm done for right now, I feel like such a debbie downer so I guess I'll say goodbye until tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment