Friday, March 25, 2011
We found out last night that some of the people that are moving to Peoria with us sold their house, now I tried really hard to fight back the tears but I couldn't fight it. I wanted to be happy for them but at the same time I was a bit angry too because they didn't have their house on the market that long, we've had ours on the market since last summer. I cried out to God why haven't we sold our house, are we really not supposed to be going to Peoria? Are we doing the right thing? I just have to keep telling myself that there's a reason why we haven't sold the house, I just wish I knew what that reason is. Will we sell our house? I have no idea and I know I've said this before but at least we have the option to rent it out. I'm not going to stop praying that we sell the house, if anything I'm going to pray more. I know God has His hand all over this situation and I just need to remember that. Well today is the day before we move, yes I'm a bit stressed but I'm feeling a bit better. I was finishing up some of the packing this morning and I was just feeling sad and just wanting to go back to bed. Anyway, so all of the sudden my mood just changed and I felt so so much better. I totally believe at that moment someone was lifting me up in prayer and that is such an amazing feeling. Yeah I'm still feeling a bit overwhelmed and stressed but I feel like I can do this now and it's all going to be ok. I'm starting to get really excited about this move, this is a big adventure for us and I'm excited to see what's out there. Arthur will always be my home but right now, I will not miss it at all, I'll just miss all the wonderful friends that live here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment