Sunday, March 6, 2011
Winery With Friends
We went to the winery this afternoon with some good friends and we had such a good time. It was good to hang out with them again, we don't really see them that often but it was nice to catch up it's just been to long since we've seen them. They were even nice enough to make dinner for us and let me tell you, it was delicious. I know that Lamar and I are trying to spend time with as many peeps as we can before we leave and hopefully we can squeeze everyone in, gosh I sound like we're so popular ;) Anyway, Lamar and I had a great day today and I'm pretty sure that we'll be finding a winery as soon as we move to Peoria, they're just so much fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment