Today I tackled the kids' rooms, I was putting it off and I decided that it was time I get to it. Serioulsy I had no idea how much stuff they had, Lauren's room wasn't too bad but I think Peyton has kept everything he's ever gotten, hopefully he's not turning into a hoarde. I guess it's a good thing he was at school because a lot of that stuff got thrown away, I'm hoping he won't notice. I was going to do a little bit more with the house but it's so overwhelming, I just don't know where to start. I was just standing in the kitchen thinking about what I should start on next. I know I should have had this done a few weeks ago but to anyone who's ever moved, I think you'll understand what I'm saying that it's so overwhelming. Oh well, I'm just glad that I have some ladies coming over to help me tomorrow because who knows if it would get done ;)
Lamar and I actually get to have a little date tonight, which I'm pretty excited about because the last few weeks have been crazy and we haven't really seen each other that much. Now we're not doing anything that exciting, we're just going to look at a futon(for Angie's room ;) ) and a sectional, see I told you it wasn't very exciting. That's ok though at least we get to hang out together.
You mean our room. It's ok, Ang can sleep on the futon beside the bed. It won't get weird... ;) lol
ReplyDeletePeyton, the hoarder? i can't see that... haha jk
ReplyDelete