Wednesday, March 2, 2011

  So do you ever have those feelings that you just feel like your getting left out of something? For some reason I've been feeling like that a lot lately and I don't like it and I know it sounds childish too. I kind of feel like I'm not as close with some of my friends that I used to be and that makes me really sad. Maybe it's just God's way of preparing me to move because I won't be able to just call up someone and say hey do you want to meet for lunch in an hour, I'm not going to have these people "at my fingertips" I know I'll make new friends but it's hard to leave these friends behind, I just hope they all know how much I'll miss them.

 Today I did some more packing and I kind of feel like I'm getting somewhere, although I would have liked to be way further ahead with the packing then what I am, but it's all good I know I'll get it all done. Plus if I don't I'm calling in some recruits ;) We also have the open house this weekend so I didn't want to pack to much stuff up because I don't want all the boxes laying around. I'm praying that something good will come out of this open house, I know it's all in God's hands and I can't worry about it all I can do is just continue to pray about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment