Monday, February 28, 2011

2 months down :)

  Well it's been 2 months since I started my quest to blog every day for a year and so far I've been able to do it. Some posts have been good and well, some have been really lame but hey I can't have something fabulous to post everyday although it would be pretty great if I did ;) So I guess that means I have 10 months left, wow I wonder what I'll be blogging about in 10 months. I don't think I can think that far ahead, well I can I just don't want to.
  Today we had someone come and look at the house and I was pretty excited about it but now I have this feeling that nothing is going to come out of it. I had a really good feeling all day today and for some reason now I don't have such a good feeling, maybe it's because they were only here for about 20 min. or it could of course be satan trying to sneak his way in and discourage me. I just get tired of trying to keep the house somewhat clean and pack and trying to keep my sanity and sometimes, it just doesn't work. As I was cleaning this morning I had to have a little pep talk to myself because I was starting to have a freak out moment, it's just difficult trying to keep everything in order and prepare to move to another town. Oh well, I know it'll all work out, right now I'm just in the middle of all the craziness and it doesn't seem like it's going to end but I know we'll be over there soon enough and all the craziness will be gone, well maybe it will be anyway ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment