Monday, February 21, 2011
Yesterday I was talking to Lamar about this whole moving process and how smooth everything has been and I told him that sometimes I feel like I'm just waiting for the ball to drop. Like there's going to be a huge hiccup in our plans that we haven't come across yet. Later on I was thinking about this more and I thought to myself, why is it when everything is going so smoothly that we expect something bad to happen? I mean, God has asked us to step out and do this so shouldn't everything go smoothly? Shouldn't every door be opened at the perfect time? Why do we expect something bad to happen? Can't we just enjoy the fact that pretty much everything has gone so smooth? I guess we as humans don't expect anything to happen just perfect because life isn't perfect so why when God asks us to do something should we expect it to be perfect? Sorry for all the questions, that's just how my mind was working ;) I don't want to wait for something to happen that would throw a wrench into our plans because honestly, they really aren't our plans they're God's plans. I understand that bad things happen and sometimes things just don't go according to plan but like I said, I don't want to expect anything to happen. I want to enjoy the fact that when we made this decision Lamar didn't have to go out and search for another job, we didn't have to look for months for a house and when we put an offer on the house they accepted it. I know that I've had doubts here and there about us moving but everytime I pray and talk to God about it, He says to me, "How can you have any doubts look at everything that I've done for you and look at all the doors that have been opened for you." And it's true, all the doors have been opened in perfect timing and now all we need is one more door to be opened, and that's to sell our house. Not that we don't have to option to rent it out because we do but neither of us really want to mess with all that, but I truly believe that God will come through for us and we'll sell the house before we move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment