Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stress Overload.

  Do you ever have those days where you just feel like you're going to lose it???? Well welcome to my Saturday :( I wish I could go back to bed and do this day all over again. I have so much on my plate right now and it keeps pileing up and nothing is getting done. I feel like all I've done is yell at Peyton today and I feel horrible but of course, there's nothing I can do about it now. I feel like I have so much going on and I can't give 100% and what I do give is basically just half a$%ing it and I honestly feel like I am about to break. I want to be that strong woman that can handle stressful situations but guess what, I can't so I'll just push through and hope it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment