Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter Storm!

Well it's the first day of February and I have to say that I think it's going to be a memorable one. We've had a severe storm warning out since yesterday and it's supposed to go until tomorrow sometime. So far we have got a ton of ice and it really sucks, I have to say that it looks so pretty out but I know how much damage ice can cause. I've actually never seen a winter storm like this before, well not that I can remember. We haven't lost our electricity yet and I really hope we don't. I keep seeing people on fb saying that they've lost power and that makes me a little nervous. Lamar was actually supposed to leave today and not come back until tomorrow night but man, I'm so glad he stayed home. I would have been a nervous wreck if he would have left, plus I would have hated to stay at home by myself with a storm like this. I have to say that having a winter storm like this makes me a lot more greatful for my nice, warm house. I just hope everyone that's out there is able to find some kind of shelter from this storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment