Saturday, February 26, 2011

No More Negativity!

   So I just need to vent for a bit so please bear with me. Today I was at work and one of my co-workers was asking if we've sold the house, if we've had any bites on it, etc...I told her that things are starting to pick up. Well she proceeded to tell me that if someone makes an offer that they are going to try low-ball us, blah blah blah, and she was just being completely negative about the whole thing. I honestly just wanted to scream, it's like, can't you try and say something positive do you always have to be negative about everything. It just amazes me how some people can't even be happy for you, especially when you're doing something that God is asking you to do. Honestly, I just don't get it. Oh well, I just have to say that that's reason #86 why I'm so happy to be done working at Yoder's and to be moving out of this town. Sorry negative people just make me so angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment