Monday, February 7, 2011
VLT
The first Monday of the month we always have VLT(vineyard leadership training) and basically all the small group leaders, ministry leaders, etc. just get together and talk about what's going on in their groups and get some much needed prayer. Well as we were in our group Lamar and I were looking over the agenda for the month of feb.and march and we realized that this is our last VLT that we'll be going to before we move. Of course, I'm trying to hold back the tears, today was pretty emotional so it didn't really do any good. It hit me that soon there's going to be so many "lasts" like this is our last night going to small group, our last church service, and so on. Honestly I don't want to sit here and think about all our "lasts", I want to enjoy those moments that we have with the ones we love but it's hard not to think about the fact that we're moving and we won't get to do this anymore. It's not like we won't ever come back but it won't be the same as what it is now, it's just such an emotional time right now. I'm definitely going to try to enjoy the time that I still have here in Arthur but I can't make any promises that I won't burst into tears at that time either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment