Thursday, February 3, 2011
This week has been such a boring week for me and I feel bad for the ones who read this blog because I have nothing exciting to post. I guess that can be a good thing that nothing to exciting is going on but man, I have to have something to blog about. We did finally get out of the house tonight, we went to Eric and Amy's small group and it went really well, it was nice to actually be going to small group again. I think last fall I only went 2 times because I had volleyball games and it just didn't work out so it was good to get back into a small group. I don't know if we'll make it every week but I'm sure that we'll go back when we can, so thanks Eric and Amy for having us :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment