Friday, February 18, 2011
Crazy God Moments
Yesterday I was going through some of my old posts that I had written and I came across the one about 60 days. And if you haven't read it it's about how I wish sometimes you could jump 60 days ahead to know what's going to happen or where you're going to be. Well anyway as I was looking at the date that it was posted (Jan.9) I realized that when we sign the papers for our new house it will be 61 days since that post. How crazy is that???? I love when I notice little things like that and it just reminds me that God really is working. On Jan. 9th we hadn't even been to Peoria/Morton to look for houses and I wasn't expecting to find "our" house the first time we were seriously looking. Now don't get me wrong I would love to know God's plan before it actually happens because well, waiting isn't really my thing but I'm slowly learning to be more patient. The only thing I'm getting impatient about right now is that our house hasn't sold yet. I really feel that we're still going to sell it before we move but sometimes I just need a little extra dose of faith. Yesterday I was praying for some extra faith and I felt like God was telling me to look around at everything He's done for us through this whole process because when you think about it everything has worked out perfectly when we made the decision to move. Of course my curiousity gets the best of me sometimes and I have to ask God why our house hasn't sold yet? Of course, I have no answer so yes I continue to wait and pray everyday that the house will sell. I know God has come through for us whenever something comes up with the move so I know He's going to come through for us again. Although, any extra prayer from you guys will be appreciated ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment