Tuesday, February 8, 2011

 Well I really have nothing to exciting to say right now. I went to bible study this morning, well for part of bible study anyway, I had to leave early to come home and clean the house because we had some people come and look at it this afternoon. And wow, the house was a mess, I really wish we had a house keeper it would just make my life a little easier. That's one thing that my mom didn't pass on to me was to have an exceptionally clean house, my mom is constantly cleaning. I mean it's not like my house is dirty but it could always be cleaner. Wow, this is an exciting post. I think I need to get out of the house more and lead more of an exciting life. I'm sure it'll be a little more exciting in a couple of months ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment