Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Well throughout this journey I've found out a lot of things about myself, some things were good and some things were bad. And yes, today I found out one more thing about myself, I feel like part of me can't be truly happy that we're moving and I'm not sure why. Don't get me wrong, I'm super sad to be moving but I'm also really excited about this adventure that we're about to step into and for some reason, I feel like I just can't truly be happy. And I know that it's Satan trying to come in and mess everything up and it is so frustrating that he pulls crap like this, and I know I should be used to it by now because when we step out and do something that God has asked us to do then he's going to try and screw it up. I hate that I let satan get to me like that, he's such a sneaky little thing and I just want to punch him in the face. Ok I'm done now ;) So from now on, I am going to try my hardest to enjoy every moment I have before we move instead of thinking this is the last time I'll be going here or there or doing this or that. I know this is so lame but one of the things I'm most excited about moving is the fact that we can call out for pizza, chinese, or whatever and someone will deliever it. I know it's so lame but that's what happens when you grow up in a small town like Arthur, you get excited that there are actually restaurants that deliever food ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh girl, there are so many things like that to get excited about. How about having a variety if grocery stores to choose from instead of Country Salvage or good old IGA...btw I really don't like IGA. Ahh, the conveniences of living in a bigger city. I so miss that; Hoping one day soon I will be living in a slightly bigger metropolis than Arcola, Il. haha I MISS the city!! You will love that...ANd the delivery options of course. lol You're too funny
ReplyDelete