Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Bittersweet Ending
Tonight was my last night of Revolution and it was so very bittersweet. I know I still have a few weeks left here but I had to start cutting something out because I've got so much stuff to do and unfortunately Revolution was the first to go :( I have to say that I am happy to have my Wednesday nights back but I'm incredibly sad too because I won't get to see my girls on Wednesdays. It was so cool because during ministry time Doug had me come up and had the kids pray a blessing over me and just to have my small group girls and all the other kids standing around me was such an amazing feeling. I love seeing those kids continue to grow in God and be more comfortable to step out and pray for someone, my heart is definitely full tonight. It's nice to have a little break from Revolution too but I'm so excited to see how it's all going to work out in Peoria, I know that God is already preparing those kids' hearts. I honestly never thought that I would enjoy working with teenagers this much but I love it, I can't wait to be a part of the Peoria Revolution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment