Sunday, April 24, 2011

Another Good Weekend.

  We just got home from being in Arthur all weekend and yes it was a great weekend but seriously, it goes way to fast. I feel like when we go back we're running in about 10 different directions and we can't really relax, either that or the weekends just need to be longer so we won't feel so rushed. I was talking to Heidi on Saturday and I told her that if this is how our weekends are going to be(running around like crazy) then I'm just going to tell everyone that if they want to come and see us, then they have to come where we're staying, yeah I know that wouldn't work so well either.
  So last night I got a phone call from Lisa telling me that they are taking my mom to the ER because she's having symptons of a heart attack, of course I left as quick as I could. Which by the way, when I left Chad and Carolyn's at 11:30pm I set the alarm off.....awesome. I felt so bad because everyone was sleeping but of course they understood. Anyway, they haven't really found anything, she has to do a stress test tomorrow and hopefully they'll figure out what's going on. We did go to the hospital this afternoon before we came home and she did say that she's feeling a lot better so that's good.
  I do have to share one other thing with you, I was able to run for 45min. straight tonight, yes I know that might not seem like much but I was pretty happy with myself. I'm hoping by the end of the week that I'll be running for 60min.

No comments:

Post a Comment