Tuesday, April 19, 2011
New Friends......from Champaign
Hmmm I got nothin' seriously how can I not have anything to say. I feel like all I say is blah blah blah, is that what I sound like to you guys????? I hope not, but if I do please don't tell me ;) We had a dinner party tonight but it wasn't nearly as awkward as the dinner party on The Office, ok so we didn't have a dinner party we just had some peeps over for dinner. Mark, Carrie, and Adam came over for dinner tonight and we had a good time, although watching Mark and Adam, and sometimes Peyton play Lego Starwars is really not that exciting. I did get to know Carrie better and she's hilarious, she's the cat's meow. Ok I have no idea what that means but it sounds like something Adam would say so I thought I would throw that in there. Anyway, that's all for now so nighty night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment