Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Weekend Fun.
Well we are back in Arthur for the weekend and so far, we've had a great time. Last night Chad and Carolyn had a fiesta night and let's just say there were lots and lots of laughs. It's been awhile since I've laughed that much. Today we went for breakfast with my family and then we met the couple that is renting our house from us and we got the lease signed and everything. I'm so glad that we have someone in the house now, It's such a relief. I also got to spend some time with Heidi, Heather, and Drew and it just wasn't enough time :( At least I got to see them for a little bit though. Now we are off to Lamar's parents for dinner. I love coming home on the weekends but it seems like it goes way to quick and I never get to spend enough time with all my peeps. I guess we'll just just have to come home more ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment