Wednesday, April 20, 2011
So I made yet another realization today, I realized that before we moved how involved I was with "God" activites. I had a ladies bible study(which I miss so very much), small group, Revolution, and church and now I feel like I've got nothing. I know that we'll be starting small group here in a couple of weeks but it's so hard to go from so many activites like that to virtually nothing, no wonder why I feel so distant from God. I mean I still do my devotions everyday and pray constantly but I need more then devotions and prayer, I need to have a bible study where we can talk and discuss the Bible and get different opinions on things. I mean, the last couple of days I feel like God isn't even there, I've cried out to Him so many times and I feel like I get nothing and it's so frustrating. I know He hears me but I still feel like He's not there, and yes I know that things will get better and I really hope that it's sooner then later. There's just so much stress right now and well, as you all know stress and I don't get along very well. Oh well, here's to a better day tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You should totally start a womens bible study at your house girl! It'd be a great way to meet new friends etc... Just a thought. ;)
ReplyDeleteI know I can't wait to do a bible study w you again! Someone called me to tell me they had a dream that nick and I were showing off a new baby. Of course she thought it was funny. But we took it as a word of encouragement. We will be there soon. I can feel it!
ReplyDelete