Well today is much better then it was yesterday and it might have been because I actually had something to do, I painted the living room so that kept me busy all day.I'm hoping that by painting most of the house and putting my own touch on things that it will make me feel more like I'm home. I can't wait to see it when all the painting is finished and I'll have most of that done by next week and then I'll just need a few decor items and I'll be good to go. I definitely need something to do during the week, even if it's just for a couple of days, plus the sun just needs to shine for more then 1 hour at a time that would just make me feel better too ;) I think sitting around at home gives me time to think way to much and I just let my mind go to places that I don't want it to go. I really need to get involved in a women's bible study so I will definitely be on the look out for one, either that or I'll just start one myself and hopefully I'll have lots of ladies that would be interested in joining me.
I do have some other news to share and I'm so excited about it, I rain for 60min. straight today........aaaaagggghhhh I'm so so excited about it. I said that I wanted to be able to do that by the end of the week and I still have 2 days left. I know 60 min probably doesn't sound like much but I'm just proud of myself that I did it and I plan on keeping it up too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment