Monday, April 25, 2011

    Well nothing to exciting has happened today, I had my first Stella & Dot party this morning and let's just say it didn't turn out well at all. No one bought anything or booked a party from me.....FAIL! I was a bit disappointed at first but then I got over it, there's nothing I can do so I just have to keep trying. I'm probably going to have a few short months with nothing going on but hopefully stuff will start happening with it soon. Anyway, after the party I went grocery shopping and I have to say that I really hate going to 3 different stores just to save money, yes I'm saving quite a bit of money but it's just a pain to have to do that. Oh well, at least all the stores are within 5 min. of each other instead of across town. Now I'm home and I plan on staying here tonight, I'm still trying to recover from the weekend so I'm pretty tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment