Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Well this week has been busy for me, which is good. I was just running around like crazy on Monday and Tuesday, well that was much of the same thing and then we also had small group here last night. After that was over a few of them prayed through the house and it went really well, we didn't have anything crazy go on while praying through the house it just makes me feel better knowing that it's been prayed through. Today my mom, 2 aunts, and grandma came to see me, the kids we so excited to have them here and it was good to see them again. My aunt Barb even bought me some flowers for a house warming gift and I LOVE them, she also bought Lauren some flowers too of course because she's spoiled rotten ;) that's ok though, we still love her. They spent most of the day here and it was nice to just catch up again. Lamar is gone for the night so I'm hoping that since they prayed through the house that I can actually sleep comfortably now, but at least he's just gone for tonight I think I can handle that. Well I don't have much else to say, my posts have been rather boring lately. I guess I need to step it up a bit ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment