Well the first night staying by myself in our new house didn't go to bad, I actually slept pretty good but that might have been because I didn't get to sleep until 1am so I was exhausted but at least I was able to sleep. I really thought about going home tonight after Peyton's tball practice but I decided to stay here and be a big girl. I know the 2nd. without Lamar is always worse then the first night but I also know that I have lots of people praying for me and that helps so so much.
So this morning I was checking twitter and Adam had retweeted this, Deut 28 is an interesting chapter.It lists the blessings for walking with God and the curses going our own way. Meditate on these. Of course I was curious and I decided to read it and wow, I recommend that everyone read that chapter. It was exactly what I needed to hear, I love the way God works He always puts something in front of you just when you need it. Basically it talks about all the blessings that you recieve when you follow God's will and what happens when you don't follow God's will. I know it opened up my eyes so much because yes we are doing what God wants us to do and He has blessed us tremendiously(sp), apparently I just didn't see it until I read this chapter. I know that we haven't been able to sell our house yet and things are a bit tight financially but God has gone above and beyond by blessing us with this wonderful home, Lamar's job transfer, Peyton loving school, and numerous other things. And really I just need to focus on the blessings that we have and not focus so much on our house not selling and our finances, because the blessings definitely outweigh anything else.
We need to hang out soon! I'm bad at planning. I usually just walk over to Mark and Carrie's.
ReplyDeleteYes we do, you could come over on thursday night. Troy is going to be here so you could come over for dinner if you want.
ReplyDelete