Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shopping Peoria Style

  Well this weekend Troy, Eric, Amy, & Angie came to visit us so YAY!!!!! Today us girls decided to go shopping and we had such a good time. We went to Northwoods Mall so Amy could return some stuff and Angie and Amy wanted to spoil Lauren and they took her to Build-A-Bear, I think she was a bit overwhelmed and she wasn't exactly sure what was going on. After we left the store she decided that she liked her bear, I can't wait to take Peyton there sometime he will love it. After that we went to a little cafe for lunch, some of my parents friends gave us a gift certificate for the cafe so we decided to try it out, and it was delicious. We then went to another mall and I can't wait to go back, especially when it's warmer, it's an outdoor mall but not an outlet mall....make sense, I hope so. Anyway, we went to Charming Charlie's and I am in LOVE with that store. It's a jewelry/accesory/shoe store and it's amazing, everything is color coordinated, I think we were in there for about an hour. We also had to make a stop at Old Navy to buy sweatshirts because it was so stinking cold and we couldn't take it anymore. Then we decided to stop by Goodwill on our way home because I heard that it was a really nice one.....hmmmm yeah it really wasn't. First we drove around it 3 different times because we couldn't figure out where the driveway was and we accidently drove the Grandview Drive, at least we got to do that. So finally we stopped and asked someone how to get into the store, yeah we should have not even bothered because it was a bit of a waste of our time but hey, we got a good laugh of driving around the dang store 3 times. And tonight we're going to eat at 5 Guys, which I'm super excited about because we've never been there. So I had a great day filled with food, diet coke, shopping and lots of laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment