Sunday, April 3, 2011

 Today we went to the Bloomington Vineyard for church and I wasn't sure what to expect. Lamar had told me they have about 50 people going there but I think there was only about 30 today so it definitely isn't something that I'm used too. It really wasn't bad at all but it definitely wasn't Sullivan, it's so weird to walk into a church and be the "new people" I'm sure they'll get to know us pretty quick though ;) We went over to Steve and Melissa L's for church/small group and I didn't want to go at first, I kind of just wanted to stay home in my sweats and veg out but I'm glad that we did go. We just listened to a sermon online and then prayed for each other so it was pretty good.
  So I'm not looking forward to this week at all so if you guys think about it please say lots of extra prayers for me. Lamar is leaving tomorrow morning and won't be back until late Thursday night. I don't like staying home by myself at all and it makes it worse because we're in a new town and I don't know anyone so it's going to be rough. I would really like to go home for a couple of days but I'm going to try and be a big girl and stay here, I can't make any promises though. So say lots and lots of prayers for me, thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. I will def be praying for you my friend. Keep thinking about the weekend,you know what your going to wear, who you'll see, what you'll eat, etc... HAHA ;) I'm redonkulous. Hopefully this week will fly by. Hopefully. ;) Love you

    ReplyDelete