Saturday, April 9, 2011

Today has been pretty relaxing, we slept in and went to Lamar's parents, then off to my parents house for lunch and then we brought the kids back to Chad and Carolyn's for a nap. Of course I got a nap in too :)
So we are still trying to figure out what to do with our house because our contract is up with the realtor on Monday. So now we are wondering if we should try and sell it on our own or rent it out right away. I know we can't wait to long to decide, part of me wants to try and sell it on our own because we could lower the price more and maybe we could actually sell it, I just wish it was already sold then at least you all wouldn't have to hear me complain about it ;) I'm trying to not worry about how we will make it financially having both houses but it's hard not too. It really doesn't do any good to worry about it so I need to keep praying that God will cone through for us.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment