Monday, January 31, 2011

Jan.31

 Well today is the last day of January and I have blogged every day this month.....WOOHOO!!!!!! I guess that means I only have 334 days of blogging every single day. Holy cow, how am I going to find something to talk about every day for the rest of the year, 1 month was hard enough. Oh well, i'm sure I'll come up with something because I said I was going to do it and I'm not about to give up. This has actually been great discipline for me, I realized by doing this that if I say I'm going to do something then I need to stick with it and not flake out on it. Anyway, I guess I really don't have much else to say, which is odd, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have something a bit more exciting to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment