Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just one of those days.

 Do you ever have one of those days when you're tired of yourself? Yes, when you are actually tired of yourself and you just wish that you could leave for a bit, but you can't because well you can't leave yourself. This is what goes on in my head people and I'm sure that I sound crazy but hey, it's my blog and it's how I'm feeling so I can say what I want right ;) Anyway, every now and then I have these moments where anything just sets me off and just makes me angry and that in turn comes the being sick of myself, get it now, awesome. I think that we all have these moments, or at least I hope we do but I guess I'm just the one that's putting it out there too. See I feel much better already by putting this out there and just "talking" about it. With that said, I'm ready to have a good afternoon now and hopefully Lamar will come home to a much more pleasant wife. I feel bad that he's had to deal with me that last few days but thankfully he's been incredibly patient with me :) So thanks Lamar, you're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment