Friday, May 13, 2011
So I'm a bit upset right now, don't worry nothing major. Blogger was down last night so I couldn't blog so now, I'm a day behind from blogging every day. Although it was kind of nice because I didn't really have anything to blog about anyway, so at some point I'll blog twice in one day to make up for it ;) Sometimes I wonder why I ever made it one of my goals to blog every single day, I mean yes I talk a lot but it's not like I always have something to say. Anywhooooo, I painted our bathroom today and I love it now I just need to paint the basement and then I think we are all good with painting, at least for awhile anyway. Then Lamar took us out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings and it was yummy. Well I'm off to relax a bit and hopefully I'll have something more exciting to talk about tomorrow, I've been feeling kind of blah lately so here's hoping to some inspiration tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment