Thursday, May 19, 2011
Summer Time
Oh how I love summer, it just makes me smile. I love that we can just wear shorts, tanks, and flip flops and we're good to go. I never thought that winter was going to end, it annoys me that I have to start getting the kids ready 5-10 min before we need to leave because of the coats, shoes/boots, hats, gloves...So I'm beyond excited that summer is here. I love the cookouts, the walks, the long nights, pool days, just everything about it. I plan on spending a lot of time back in Arthur this summer too, I told Lamar that when he's going to be gone overnight I'm just going back to Arthur, thank goodness he was ok with it :) It will just give me a chance to hang out with my friends more because I know this fall with the church launching we won't get to visit as much as we'd like. I'm super excited that summer is here and I can't wait to get this fun filled summer started, so bring it on :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment