Monday, May 23, 2011

  Why is it that when you spend lots and lots of time by yourself you figure out things about yourself that you'd rather not know? Basically, I have realized that I have been living with a huge about of fear and worry. Why do I live like this? No one wants to live in fear and worry every single day because it's like you just expect something bad to happen, even though nothing does happen. Obviously bad stuff happens but 99% of the time you just waste your life away with all that worry and fear. I don't know why I feel this way, it's definitely no way to live. I feel like I have this sinking feeling in my stomach all the time and basically it sucks. It's so hard because it seems like everytime I dig deeper into God's word that's when all this fear and worry comes up and yes, I know that it's satan trying to distract me and I know that God is so much stronger then satan but sometimes it gets really old to have to stop doing your devotions at least 3 or 4 different times just to pray satan out so you can go back to concentrating on God's word. Maybe I feel this way because I'm still getting used to the area and everything is still new, I don't know all I can say is that it's really frustrating and I'm determined to beat this. I know that God doesn't want us to live with all this fear, isn't it wrong to have this much fear? As Christians we aren't really supposed to fear anything right? Anyway, I would just like to wake up one morning and not have to deal with all of this and have everything be "normal" whatever normal is.

No comments:

Post a Comment