Tuesday, January 18, 2011

3 Long Months

  As I sit here looking outside at this dreary afternoon, I'm reminded how much I don't like Jan-March. Now don't get me wrong, I am thankful for those months and, right now there's no snow so yay :) I just don't like that the sun rarely comes out and I'm a person that NEEDS the sun. So it just makes me sad when it's so dreary all the time. It used to not be so bad when I could just go tan once a week but now I can't and it just makes it really hard. As I've mentioned before in pervious posts about my sudden struggle with anxiety that's just another one of my feelings that seems to be hightened right now and it's so frustrating. I'm determined to overcome these feelings and emotions but sometimes it's so crippling that I can't function. Anxiety and depression just don't mix, I didn't realize how much it affects me and I hate that. I'm a stronger person then that but sometimes I just feel like a little baby that just wants to cuddled and loved on and then everything will be ok, unfortunately it doesn't quite work that way. I know that this too will pass but when you're in the moment it seems to drag on for forever. I just need to get through these next few months and then it will be spring....woohoo. I did see on someone's fb status that there's only 60 more days until the first day of spring and that did put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment