Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ramblings

  Well I think I'm having writers block or maybe it's blogging block, I don't know but whatever it is I've got it. I was at work all day today so I have nothing exciting to say. I didn't even have an interesting customer come in, it was kind of a boring day. Well I do have one thing to say, I'm pretty happy that I have only 5 maybe even 4 more waitressing days left. I've been waitressing for 8 years now and I have to say that I'm so over it. I've actually been working off and on at Yoder's since I was 15 so it's time to move on, I can't believe I've been working there for 16 years. Holy Crap that's a long time, way too long and honestly I'm pretty happy to be saying goodbye to that place. I will not miss the drama and all the gossip and everything else that goes along with working with a bunch of women. I'm not going to lie, I will miss some of the people I work with, like Abby. She's one of my favorites, I just love her. She's 10 years younger then me, but she doesn't act like it sometimes she more mature then me, but it's all good because that's just who I am ;) Abby really is like a sister to me and I'm going to miss her so much. There's a few other people that I'll miss working with but no more then a few, I'm ready to be away from that drama filled work place. Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed my ramblings because well, that's what this post is, one big ramble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment