Sunday, January 30, 2011
Peyton
So tonight I've decided to blog about Peyton, especially since I blogged about Lauren the other day, I just don't want Peyton to feel left out ;) Peyton is my tender-hearted little man, he's always had such a sensitive, sweet spirit and I just love that about him. He reminds me so much of Lamar it's crazy, although I guess that's a good thing since Lauren is just like me, he's pretty meticulous about things and he likes things done a certain way. I did figure out a few years ago that he likes a routine and he likes to know what he's doing the next day and where he's going and if he's going to school he likes to know what's for lunch the next day, I just wish I would have known this a long time ago because it might have made things a bit easier. It's so crazy because he looks and acts just like my brother Wendall did, I have been told hundreds of times that he looks exactly like Wendall did at that age and I have to say that it's pretty cool. I can't wait until he's old enough so I can tell him about Wendall, he's heard us talk about him before and he's made the connection that he was named after Wendall but that's about it, I'm pretty sure he's going to have to be just a bit older to understand what happened. Peyton is my cuddly little guy and he's always been that way, he still loves to come and sit on my lap and just cuddle with me and I'm so glad that he loves to do that because I know it won't be long before he's too big to do that so right now I'll take it any chance I get. I just love watching him grow into this wonderful little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment