Friday, January 14, 2011

Changes Are Coming

 Well there's about to be a lot of changes in the coming months. We got the house in Morton so YAY, I can't even began to tell you how excited I am. I can't wait to decorate and do all that fun stuff, although I might need some help with the decorating so please feel free to offer your services ;) The closing date is set for March 11 although we probably won't move until the weekend of the 26th, THAT'S 10 WEEKS!!!!!! Yes that was me yelling. I can't believe that it's actually happening and we're really doing this, it all seems so surreal. I'm sure that it's going to hit me in a couple of days that holy crap, we're moving in 10 weeks and then I'm going to be an emotional wreck, oh well I'm a big girl, I can handle it. I think I can anyway. I also signed up for a new adventure today, I am now selling Stell & Dot. I'm a little nervous about it but it's a great way to make some extra money and I can set my own hours.And it's also a good way to meet new people so wish my luck on my new adventur. I'm pretty happy that I signed up under Carolyn because I know that she'll be there to help me get started and help me with whatever else I need. So this week has been full of making one decision after another and I have to say that if I don't have to make another decision for awhile, I'll be pretty happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment