Friday, January 28, 2011

Rascal Spot Unicorn

    I'm sure you are wondering about the name of this post, well Lamar didn't give me topics to talk about this time. This is actually the name of Lauren's pillow pet. So I've decided to blog about Miss Lauren today, she is one of those kids that you just look at her and smile. Now that i've finally figured out her personality type it's a bit easier to "deal" with her. Now don't get me wrong, she's not a bad kid at all actually she's a pretty good kid, she's just a free spirit. It's so funny because a couple of months ago we were at my parents house for dinner and Lauren could not hold still, she was wiggling around like crazy just chatting away, basically doing everything but eating. Anyway, I was kind of getting on her case because she was just goofing off and my parents started laughing and they told me that I used to act the exact same way. Well, at least now we know what we have to look forward too, or something like that. Lauren is your typical free spirit, she never walks anywhere she runs, prances, or dances wherever she goes, she's constantly singing and making up songs, let's just say that it's never quiet when she's around. This morning I was getting ready and I told Lauren to get dressed well, Lamar comes in the bathroom and said that she's swinging her shirt around swatting at invisible flies. I started laughing and I said why do you think I tell her to get dressed about 20 min. before I'm actually ready to leave, because this is what she does, she just gets distracted and "forgets" what she's supposed to be doing. Now don't get me wrong  I do love this little girl to pieces and I have to say that when she starts school I'm going to miss my daily entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment