Saturday, January 8, 2011
Big Decisions.
Today we went to Peoria to look at some houses and Peoria Christian was having an open house so we went and checked out the school because we're trying to decide if we can send the kids there or not. We went to the open house first and the people there are so nice and answered all of our questions so when we left Lamar was pretty sold on sending the kids there. When we got to the first house, we looked at 7, I was talking to the realtor and I told her that I think I'll know the right house when I see it. The first house was a no and the 2nd house was a bit more doable and after that the houses were either disgustingly dirty, which I know can be cleaned but they were gross, or they smelled like old people and moth balls. The houses that we looked at in Peoria were in nice areas and seemingly nice neighborhoods. Well we went to look at 3 other houses in Morton and I was super excited about one house in particular, we had seen the pics online and it looked perfect. We walked in the house and I seen the kitchen and I knew, this is the house I want. It just seems like the perfect house for us, whether or not it actually is I don't know for sure but it helps that Lamar liked it too ;) It has a finished basement with 2 possible bedrooms although I think one of them will be turned into Lamar's office. The other one will be the Angie-Amy and Eric room, but they won't share the room if they're in town the same weekend because well, that would be a little weird. Anyway, I told Lamar that I could see ourselves living in Morton and I feel completely comfortable and safe there, which is a plus especially when Lamar is travelling. So now we have some big decisions to make because our house hasn't sold yet, like do we go ahead and make an offer or do we sit back and wait until we sell our house. I know that God has everything under control but sometimes it's really hard to sit back and wait. So right now we could use lots and lots of prayers and we need to remeber that God is in control and we need to give it all over to Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment