Monday, January 3, 2011
A Day Of Relaxing.
Today was very uneventful, I did nothing but laundry and it was nice to not be running from one Christmas party to the next. Peyton went back to school today and I think he was pretty excited to get back on a schedule. I was never one to be so scheduled, well that is until I had kids, and these last 2 weeks have been completely unscheduled and it just about drove me crazy. I have to say that Lauren was very use to having Peyton around because about 9:30 she asked me when we were going to go get him from school and of course when we picked him up this afternoon they immediately started fighting. Oh well, there's no fighting now she's playing on the computer and Peyton is playing with play-doh. I always ask Lamar what parents did without electronics to keep their kids entertained. I know one thing, I'm very greatful for ipods or ds's, especially when we go out for dinner or travel, they're such a lifesaver and they keep me sane, well sometimes ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment